Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tales of Work

I typically do not blog in the middle of the week, but this week I'll make an exception.  Kimanzi Constable is a career coach who maintains a great blog, called Tales of Work, on discovering your talents and finding work that you enjoy.  He has been gracious enough to run a guest post that I wrote on the portfolio concept.  You can check out the guest post here.

My blog is built on the premise that data warehousing and business intelligence are about helping decision makers to see the true value in their data.  Those decision makers are best helped by those who are passionate about data.  That best describes me, which is why I maintain the Valuable Data blog in hopes of helping other passionate people to hone that skill.  If you find yourself needing some help in finding your passion, consider the Tales of Work blog.

Image: Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment